Top Ways to Gain More Comments on the Blog
Author: Harry Sehgal
You have Landed at this Article because either you are not happy with less comments on your Blog or you want to increase the comments on your Blog. More Comments means more user interaction. I have Followed certain Guidelines and Methods to Increase the Comments on my Blog. This method worked for me and I was able to see the result within few days.
So here is some methods to gain more comments on your Blog.
1. Make Blog DoFollow- This is the First Effective step towards achieving more comments in the Blog. Making a DoFollow Blog means removing the no-follow attribute from your Blog. This will gain you more comments on your blog, as the reader who will comment on your blog will gain an instant Backlink. This will bring more readers and comments on your Blog. You can make your blog Dofollow by DoFollow Plugin for WordPress.
2. Award the Top Commentators- Awarding your Top Commentators always bring in more comments to your Blog. Just create a Top Commentator widget and show it in your Sidebar. Keep a Record of Top Commentator and award them monthly. More and more Readers will Drop a comment on your Blog to be a Top Commentator and win the rewards.
3. Comment Luv Plugin for WordPress- Nowadays this plugin is installed on every Blog. Using this plugin your Readers can comment on your Blog and it will show there last 10 recent Posts. This method is very Effective and will bring more comments on the blog.
4. Ask for Comments- Blogger should make there habit to ask for comment atthe end of each post. For Example you can use this Quote “If you have any Suggestions, Queries or Feedback then kindly comment. We love and appreciate your comments.” Using this Type of quote at the end of every post will gain you more Comments on your Blog.
5. Respond to Comments- Many Bloggers have habit not to respond to the comments or usually they don’t know the importance of responding to the comment. By responding to the visitor comment, the other visitor will tend to see it and will appreciate your work. Also some visitors may mention any problems or queries, so responding is must. The other Visitors will see it and your activeness will force them to Leave a comment on your Blog.
About the Authoradvertising blog, blog business, web 2.0 marketing, web marketing agency, web marketing blog, webmarketing